Monday, April 24, 2017

The wish list No. 2


I know it's a big thing to ask for.
I already take photos at music concerts.
Most of times of some Israeli musicians,
few times it happened with some Indie
musicians from other places at the world.

I have a wish take a part with
"the big fish".
If it's stadium shows - I don't
mind to start for free and be sure that
I get some conditions all over time - 
never mind if I receive money or not.

I would be glad to take some photos of musicians
just like that - even without a show. Some photos
that can use for promotion or for CD covers.

My long wish list for international
musicians that I love to take their photos:

Paul McCartney
Ringo Starr
Nickelback
Manic Street Preachers
Seal
Alanis Morissette
Garbage
Pearl Jam
Green Day
Norah Jones
Sade
Suzanne Vega
 Roxette
The Rasmus
Spice Girls (or at least - whatever left of them)
Evanescence
Kylie Minogue
Reamonn (do they still together?)
Joan Jett
Cherie Currie
George Ezra
Mary J. Blige
Rihanna
Tori Amos
Anouk
The Weekend
Sting
Lenny Kravitz
Maximilian Hecker
Gwen Stefani
50 Cent
Beyoncé
Michael Bublé
Ice Cube
Nelly Furtado
Sia
Erykah Badu
Sheryl Crow
Neneh Cherry
Katy Perry
Kings of Leon
Lana Del Rey
Florence + the Machine
Hozier
The Killers
Grimes
Rufus Wainwright
 Iron & Wine

Until I will be able to make
it possible - I would be grateful if
you can to help with a bit, anything you
can. In case you love what you see in this
blog - please help me to go on.
You can do it through PayPal


Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment